What if we told you that after surveying over 7,000 members of gyms and studios, 95% said that music is just as important as fitness instruction or coaching in a class. Queue: FTIRADIO PRO.More
Category: Site News
These famous words spoken by the late Maya Angelou are part of what inspired today’s post. Recently, I’ve been noticing more and more people and news stories talking about the newest “quick fix” and “fat busters” to shed weight for summer. It started about 2 weeks ago when a Facebook ad caught my eye. It was an ad for a miracle, all natural ingredient proven to melt away fat. Typically, I don’t even entertain these ads but something else made me think this product could be different from the thousands of others promising the same results. It was being promoted by someone who I thought was a reputable source. The infamous Dr. OZ not only backed this ingredient, but featured a demonstration of how it works on his show. I thought, “this must be a new health break through if Dr. OZ is willing to back it up and give it his stamp of approval!” More
It’s warming up outside (for some of you!) Which means:
warmer temperatures + less clothing = pool parties!
Here’s what you do, go to the website: www.fitradio.com or open our app on your iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry and head to the Stations tab. There, you will find the Pool Party station and you are all set! Now all you have left to do is get those poolside bevs on ice, push play and party!
We’ve got some exciting news we really think you’re going to like! With everything being customizable to a consumer’s preferences, we thought we’d jump on the bandwagon and give our users what they want. The newest mixes from only the top genres they choose! More
It’s that magical time of year again where you can’t feel the tip of your nose or your fingers and toes but it doesn’t matter because your so distracted by all of the fun holiday festivities! We are happy to announce the return of our Holiday Genre on the app. So whether you’re trimming the tree, hot glueing tinsel and glitter to a tacky sweater, cooking up a feast, or you’re one of the select few that enjoys breaking a sweat to Jingle Bell Rock, we’ve got you covered!
So forget the dropping temperatures outside! Turn up the tunes, light that obnoxiously sweet sugar cookie candle, rev up that gas fireplace and get ready to celebrate the holiday season!
side note: if you’re the type of person who gets easily annoyed by misbehaving Christmas lights, check out this badass gadget I saw on the telly the other day —>> badass gadget
We alway tell you how you should try to workout but here is how NOT TO WORK OUT !
Funny, I hope I don’t look like this!!!!!
This is awsome!!!! I love how he was creative and he played off the mistake really good ! I need to do something like this. Go DJ Go DJ Go DJ
This is what just 100 calories looks like in your favorite Halloween candy! To see more click link
More candy+More workout = More FITRadio
We LOVE our DJs at FIT and we give them a awesome platform to be heard. I have my Sound Cloud and website (djmamichula.com) plug don’t tell on me LOL and I still cant get as many listens on the both of them, like I can on FITRadio. (FACT) More DJ news coming!
So we’ve tried tweeting the latest mixes to keep you all informed but the list has just gotten too long to squeeze into 140 characters. To make it easy for ya we thought it’d be best to just put them all in one place at one time. So here is the list of some recently added mixes including the first three tracks, check ’em out and if you like one make sure to add it to your favorites!
1. “Border Blast Off July” – Prievo (clean*) in the Party genre
- David Guetta – Ain’t A Party
- Rihanna – Right Now
- Timeflies – I Choose You
2. “Lotus” – Maagician (clean*) in the Trance genre
- BT – Skylarking
- Dinka – Lotus
- Gabriel & Dresden – Tracking Treasure Down
3. “Free Falling” – Office Ravers (explicit*) in the Electro House genre
- Krewella – Live For the Night
- R3hab & Bassjackers – Raise Those Hands
- Darth & Vader – Power Trip
4. “Thunder in Paradise Pt. 1 & 2” – Fuseamania (clean*) in the Poolside genre
- Peter Bjorn and John Folks – Young Folks
- The Cars – Just What I Needed
- Kansas – Carry On Wayward Son
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Train – Hey Soul Sister
- Silver Convention – Fly Robin Fly
5. “Stereo Mixshow” – Miss M (clean*) in the Party genre
- Avicii – Wake Me Up
- Ciara – Body Party
- Bingo Players – Rattle
6. “So Fresh So Clean 2” – Euphoria (clean*) in the Party genre
- David Guetta & Glowinthedark – Ain’t A Party
- Martin Garrix – Animals
- Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love
7. “Breakfast at Noon” – S.K.A.M. Justin Credible (explicit*) in the Party genre
- Avicii & Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One
- The Wanted – Chasing The Sun
- Zedd – Spectrum
8. “Young Blood” – FIT Radio DJ Affiliates (clean*) in the Poolside genre
- The Naked And Famous – Young Blood
- M83 – Midnight City
- Neon Indian – Polish Girl
9. “Tom Ford” – DJcity Asari (explicit*) in the Hip Hop genre
- Major Lazer – Bubble Butt
- Ying Yang Twins – Miley Cyrus
- Sean Kingston – Beat It
10. “House Connection 3” – S.K.A.M. Bad Boy Bill (explicit*) in the Electronic Dance Music
- Armin van Buuren & W&W – D Fat
- Bassjackers & Kenneth G – Duckface
- DJ Bam Bam & Alex Peace – So Amazing