We LOVE our DJs at FIT and we give them a awesome platform to be heard. I have my Sound Cloud and website (djmamichula.com) plug don’t tell on me LOL and I still cant get as many listens on the both of them, like I can on FITRadio. (FACT) More DJ news coming!
Category: Fun Stuff
Hello, I am Sheila Jackson, I am an
avid user of FIT Radio, it is my go to for everything music related.
My story of how I fell in love with this amazing app started almost 3
years ago when I was 51lbs overweight and had reached my breaking
I started an awesome journey to the best health and physical
shape I have ever been in my life. I had already had my perfect
nutritional program to get me to my goals, a killer sense of Fitness
style to help me feel confident in my workouts, and when I discovered
FIT radio I now had the soundtrack to my journey to release the weight
and become healthy. I have overcome lots of tough workouts because of
the awesome mixes that were available. It helped me push harder to try
to keep pace to many of the uptempo beats. I especially love running
Sprint Intervals to Top 40’s it is the perfect marriage of BPM to when
I switch speeds on the treadmill! On days that are tough for me to
mentally get in the game I automatically go to FIT radio and it
immediately gets me moving! When I feel tired or stopping ,it is so
crazy how a really good song comes on and I don’t want to end my
workout until the song is over. I end up going the extra mile every
Because of this amazing app I was able to meet and exceed my goals
beyond what I could ever imagine. I am now a Group Fitness Instructor
and Personal Trainer who now plays FIT radio for my classes! I clean
to this music, go on road trips, meditate, stretch, lift etc. You just
feel cool when you listen to it and you automatically feel like you
are at a party every time!!!
I purchased the premium because I think I literally heard every mix that the free version offered. 🙂 Thanks so much for being an inspiration to many beast mode workouts or making my day a little brighter everyday!!!
You can follow Sheila’s transformation on Instagram: @MoxiefitBody
So we’ve tried tweeting the latest mixes to keep you all informed but the list has just gotten too long to squeeze into 140 characters. To make it easy for ya we thought it’d be best to just put them all in one place at one time. So here is the list of some recently added mixes including the first three tracks, check ’em out and if you like one make sure to add it to your favorites!
1. “Border Blast Off July” – Prievo (clean*) in the Party genre
- David Guetta – Ain’t A Party
- Rihanna – Right Now
- Timeflies – I Choose You
2. “Lotus” – Maagician (clean*) in the Trance genre
- BT – Skylarking
- Dinka – Lotus
- Gabriel & Dresden – Tracking Treasure Down
3. “Free Falling” – Office Ravers (explicit*) in the Electro House genre
- Krewella – Live For the Night
- R3hab & Bassjackers – Raise Those Hands
- Darth & Vader – Power Trip
4. “Thunder in Paradise Pt. 1 & 2” – Fuseamania (clean*) in the Poolside genre
- Peter Bjorn and John Folks – Young Folks
- The Cars – Just What I Needed
- Kansas – Carry On Wayward Son
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Train – Hey Soul Sister
- Silver Convention – Fly Robin Fly
5. “Stereo Mixshow” – Miss M (clean*) in the Party genre
- Avicii – Wake Me Up
- Ciara – Body Party
- Bingo Players – Rattle
6. “So Fresh So Clean 2” – Euphoria (clean*) in the Party genre
- David Guetta & Glowinthedark – Ain’t A Party
- Martin Garrix – Animals
- Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love
7. “Breakfast at Noon” – S.K.A.M. Justin Credible (explicit*) in the Party genre
- Avicii & Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One
- The Wanted – Chasing The Sun
- Zedd – Spectrum
8. “Young Blood” – FIT Radio DJ Affiliates (clean*) in the Poolside genre
- The Naked And Famous – Young Blood
- M83 – Midnight City
- Neon Indian – Polish Girl
9. “Tom Ford” – DJcity Asari (explicit*) in the Hip Hop genre
- Major Lazer – Bubble Butt
- Ying Yang Twins – Miley Cyrus
- Sean Kingston – Beat It
10. “House Connection 3” – S.K.A.M. Bad Boy Bill (explicit*) in the Electronic Dance Music
- Armin van Buuren & W&W – D Fat
- Bassjackers & Kenneth G – Duckface
- DJ Bam Bam & Alex Peace – So Amazing
Hey everyone, if you haven’t already noticed, there is an amazing new station on FIT Radio dedicated to our new friendship/partnership with the world renowned DJ community music provider DJcity!
1. the industry provider of music to the professional DJ community.
2. the source for the latest radio / club hits, mashups, remixes, party breaks, and DJ tools
DJcity was established in the Spring of 2000 by two Los Angeles DJs with the purpose of giving DJs what is most important to them: THE VINYL.
During the summer of 2006, DJcity established the digital record pool which focused on getting the hottest tracks in the hands of club and radio DJs first.
If you like to be in the know about the latest tracks, be sure to check out DJcity Radio station on FIT Radio. We promise you’ll feel instantly cooler, that is unless you’re working out, then you’ll probably be how and sweaty 🙂
Have you found yourself lounging by the pool and either of these scenarios has occurred:
1. your lounging neighbors are either talking too loudly in detail about their oh so incredibly disgusting bout of food poisoning they just recently recovered from (talking about bowel movements and puking is to- innapro- for the pool people)
2. your lounging neighbors choice in pool music is less than desirable aka polka music, crazy ghetto rap about b*tches and money, or Beethoven (sorry Ludwig) Nothing against these genres, there’s a time and a place but the pool/beach is not one of them.
Well you are in luck! FIT Radio has a Poolside genre just in time to drown out the noise of the ones who make it difficult to get your tan/relax/buzz on. Just push play and go to hear artists like Dave Matthews Band, Darius Rucker, Bob Marley, Sheryl Crow etc. Good stuff. Be sure to check it out the next time you’re poolside or even cooling down from a killer workout and kickin’ it in the sauna. It’s perfect for any relaxing occasion.
So if you haven’t noticed, this year’s 5k trend is pretty awesome. It’s a mixture of black lights, neon glow paint, dance music, flashing lights, and did we mention it’s a race? If you’ve seen all your friends post pictures from their glow run experiences, and you’re dying to post your own, here is your chance! LivingSocial is hosting their own glow-in-the-dark 5k at Turner Field in Atlanta, GA! If you’ve ever experienced a LivingSocial event, you know this one should definitely not be missed. Did I mention FIT Radio is providing the tunes?! Watch the video and check out the “need to know” details. Get ready to put all your friend’s glow party pics to shame!
As you all know, we’ve been in the throes of an intense crowd-funding campaign with Fundable (unless of course you’ve been living under a rock). It’s getting close to the end and we want to see how far we can get this thing to go. If you are a part of the small group that has no idea what I’m talking about or just need a little refresher, we’ve launched a campaign that allows our users to be a part of FIT Radio’s progress. The pledges made by loyal users and adoring FIT Radio fans will go toward improving the app, new and exciting features within the app and expanding the platforms in which FIT Radio can be used like Windows and Blackberry! We are super excited about this custom “swag bag” full of FIT Radio goodies and those sunglasses alone are enough to get any competition fired up. We want to see how many people you can reach out to about our Fundable campaign. The person with the most combined likes/RTs (across the Social Media board) wins the ultimate “swag bag.” We think you have what it takes, don’t let us down!
Here’s what your post needs to contain:
– A brief description of what we’re doing (describe the Fundable Campaign and talk about how much you love FIT!)
– The link to our Fundable page: www.fundable.com/fitradio (the www can be omitted if you run out of characters)
– And make sure you tag us so we can count your likes/RTs! @Fitradio (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram)
Pretty freakin’ simple right? You’re going to look so good walking through the gym with that custom gym bag. So get to work! We look forward to seeing who comes out on top as our #1 Supporter!
So this past weekend we experienced the latest 5k trend, The Electric Run! The night race started at 8:50 pm at Atlanta Motor Speedway and we were dressed in our FIT Radio gear and glow painted up so we made a quick pit stop at the Step and Repeat before heading to the starting line
With the new year comes more exciting races to get everyone active. This year is definitely the year of night races, more specifically The Electric Run. Do you see this picture, how could it not be?! Reasons why: It takes place at night (party hours), you get crazy fun glow swag like sunglasses, bangles and necklaces, there is music playing the whole time so no worries about plugging your ear buds in, and (drum roll) as if it couldn’t get any more fun, there’s an after party. Yup. Does this sound like the most fun 5k ever or what?
Each event is unique. Depending on the event you participate in you may experience many of the following:
- Glowing neon trees changing colors to match the music
- Tunnels with dancing patterns and figures on the walls, ceilings, and floors
- Lakes and rivers glowing in other-worldly hues
- Tunnels of light created by a rainbow of lasers
- Glowing arches and columns
- Neon saguaro cactus
- Red rock cliffs glowing in psychedelic colors and patterns
- Glowing arches changing color in tempo
- Colored fountains dancing to the beat
- Entire buildings lit so brightly that they can be seen from space
- And so much more.
If you haven’t signed up yet, don’t stress, there’s still time! Register as an individual or save money and have more fun by registering as a team of 4 or more. The race takes place at 8:50 pm, May 11th, at Atlanta Motor Speedway! If you’re not from Atlanta and want to run, there are plenty of dates to come on their website.
Check out their video and you can see what I’m talking about!
Hey guys! Not sure if you’ve noticed on our social media outlets but yesterday was the launch of our Fundable campaign. With beach trips and pool parties upon us, what better time to lock in on Premium FIT Radio for a sweet price than now? We are giving our users the chance to support a company they believe in… US! If you go to our page www.fitradio.com/fundable you can see that there are multiple ways to show just how much you care 🙂 Pledging up to $60 gets you a lifetime of Premium FIT Radio. Yea, a lifetime. For-Ev-Ver (name that movie). What do you own that you know will last that long? We’ll put it in perspective for you:
Yea and we heard that there was a re-call on Lulu Lemon Yoga pants because they were too revealing. Just in case you all didn’t do your downward dog test before sporting them at the gym. So you’re already spending at least $60 to keep that fine body of yours in shape, why deprive your workout of the only thing that keeps it going? We’ll be your motivation if you’ll be our monitization 🙂 Help us expand and be the best app we can be. The proceeds from Fundable will go toward helping to keep FIT Radio ad free, adding new and exciting features, and expanding to multiple platforms.