A real pain in the butt (hamstring, ankle, or shoulder) doesn’t have to put your workout routine on ice. Here are smarter ways to ease the aches. More
1.What do you think makes your running mixes so great?
They are made with love. 🙂
2. What is your favorite thing about the last running mix you sent us?
The diversity of the music in the mix!
3. How do you choose the songs you use in your running mix?
I usually try to chose the songs that target around the tempo of the mix I’m making.
4. What is the coolest mashup/remix you’ve used a running mix? What makes it stand out?
I really like the Discotech (1.0) version of “Everlong” by the Foo Fighters. (One of my favorite bands.)
5. What is the difference between your Fit Radio running mix and a playlist heard on other music apps?
The mixing is flawless and keeps you moving to a steady backbeat.
6. Talk about the formula behind your running mix and what goes into creating it.
I really keep the runner / workout in mind when making a mix. I want to make sure they get everything they can out of it.
The FIT Radio team has been working hard to launch our newest HTML5 website and mobile website (app) that should promise to be faster and more reliable. No one is ready for it more than we are, as we have been working on it for almost a year now! Once released, Windows Phones, Blackberry Users, and anyone with an internet connection will be able to use FIT Radio! Our current app has been having issues handling all the content (as we now have a HUGE library of music) and the high traffic we have been receiving from all our loyal users. 🙂 Alas, we are in our final stages of testing and the wait will soon be over!