Just like it helps to have an exercise plan in mind before you hit the gym, being prepared with the right pre-workout snack will keep you on track with your fitness regimen. Not sure what to eat to fuel up? The rules of eating before exercise can be confusing, so we asked nutrition pros for their go-to recommendations. From healthy carbs for an energy boost to protein for staying power, these expert-approved eats will help you maximize your workout.
A real pain in the butt (hamstring, ankle, or shoulder) doesn’t have to put your workout routine on ice. Here are smarter ways to ease the aches. More
Has Fit Radio helped you reach your fitness goals? We want to hear from you! (And congratulations by the way! 😉 ) Tell us about your experience for your chance to be featured in your own personal spotlight on our blog and social media! All you have to do is answer the questions below, email them to email@example.com along with 1-3 of your best photos to accompany your feature.
- What has been your overall experience using Fit Radio?
- How did you hear about Fit Radio?
- How has Fit Radio helped you reach your fitness goals?
- What do you love most about Fit Radio?
Thank you all for your support of the #FitRadioLife! Keep it up!
This week, we had a chance to sit down with DJ Euphoria and ask him a couple questions. Here is what he had to say:
1. How would you best describe yourself in three words?
Honest , Friendly, and Ambitious.
2. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
It was picture day in middle school and my mom decided she was going to start cutting my hair herself. Let’s just say, I came out looking like I went to a blind barber. She still made me go to school wearing a hat, but little did she know hats weren’t allowed at school. (Like I told her!) I got called so many names that day and ended up getting my head shaved completely bald. We didn’t purchase the pictures that year. 😉
3. Who is or was your celebrity crush?
4. If you could read minds, whose would you want to read?
DJ AM – his music selection and live mashups were unreal. A true legend.
5. What is the most important thing to you when you make a mix for Fit Radio?
I always put myself in the user’s shoes. I make sure that a listener would love to listen to the mix over and over and look forward to more.