1.What do you think makes your running mixes so great?
They are made with love. 🙂
2. What is your favorite thing about the last running mix you sent us?
The diversity of the music in the mix!
3. How do you choose the songs you use in your running mix?
I usually try to chose the songs that target around the tempo of the mix I’m making.
4. What is the coolest mashup/remix you’ve used a running mix? What makes it stand out?
I really like the Discotech (1.0) version of “Everlong” by the Foo Fighters. (One of my favorite bands.)
5. What is the difference between your Fit Radio running mix and a playlist heard on other music apps?
The mixing is flawless and keeps you moving to a steady backbeat.
6. Talk about the formula behind your running mix and what goes into creating it.
I really keep the runner / workout in mind when making a mix. I want to make sure they get everything they can out of it.