Hey everyone!! We had an absolute BLAST DJing this party last year and can’t wait to do it again! Check out the details below and grab a pass before the prices go up! As you can tell from the video, you don’t want to miss this!
what you get
- Entrance to LivingSocial’s Buckhead Beer and Wine Festival!
- One General Admission Ticket, Including:
- Unlimited Tastings of More Than 100 Beers and Wines
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Live Music from Girlz Girlz Girlz and FIT Radio DJs
- Food Trucks
- LivingSocial Sunglasses
- One VIP Admission, Including:
- One Hour Early Entry
- Everything Included with a General Admission Ticket
- Lanyard Beer Glass Holder
- GoVino Go Anywhere Wine Glass
- Meet-and-Greet with Winemakers and Brewers from Noon to 1 p.m.
- Exclusive Tasting Lounge with Four Hand-Picked Wineries and Two Craft Breweries
If you missed LivingSocial’s Buckhead Beer and Wine Festival last fall, never fear: We’re back at it again this spring with the kick-off to our national Beerfest tour! With twice as much to indulge in from the beverage department, and even more unique entertainment, this is sure to be one of the season’s best events.
Head to Chastain Park on March 23 to enjoy live music from ’80s tribute band Girlz Girlz Girlzand FIT Radio DJs. While the park is open to the public to enjoy the entertainment, those 21 and over who’d like to partake in the festivities should grab a ticket. Pay $25 for one general admission ticket (the price will increase as the event date gets closer), or pay $45 for a VIP ticket, and receive a tasting glass to enjoy unlimited samples of more than 100 beers and wines. Munchies from some of Atlanta’s best food trucks will also be available for purchase, so you can keep well-nourished as you partake in backyard lawn games and activities. Check out the interactive art experience from Georgia Foundation for Public Spaces and hang out in the brand new two-story Budweiser lounge, complete with six flat screen TVs for a basketball viewing party. Basically, this one festival you won’t want to miss… again.
Check out Living Social’s Facebook page for updates on the event.