Information About Our Upcoming Price Changes
Due to a rise in music royalties, the price of Fit Radio has increased. Affordability will always remain important to us, and we will still be priced competitively to other music or fitness apps. Raising our price is something we absolutely hate to do, but necessary for us to continue bringing you the best possible music experience, new content every month, and even more fitness-focused features.
As a thank you for being a loyal user, we would like to offer you a 40% discount and a few options.
When your current subscription ends, you can choose between purchasing through our website at $4.99/month (billed annually) or continue paying through Apple at $6.67/month (due to App Store fees). Both of these options have been discounted from our new pricing of $9.99/month.
HOW TO: Receive 20% Discount Through Apple
If you decide to take advantage of the discounts through Apple, you can simply AGREE to the price increase email from Apple, OR you can follow these directions.
- Using your iPhone, go to your iPhone Settings
- Click on “iTunes & App Store”
- Click on your Apple ID (blue link at the very top) & Sign In
- Click on “Subscriptions “
- Select Fit Radio
- Choose between monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription options
HOW TO: Receive 40% Discount Through The Fit Radio Website (Using Amazon Pay)
Since our price in the app store has increased, your subscription through Apple will not auto-renew. If you are going to pay through our website, be sure you do not agree to any of the price increase messages you receive from Apple. To purchase through our website:
- Click on this link: Fit Radio using a computer
- Under the pricing options, Select “Sign in as an Existing User”
- Sign into your existing account
- Choose between a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription
To manage your subscription in Apple & ensure your purchase does not renew:
- Open your iPhone settings
- Click on iTunes & App Store
- Click on your Apple ID (blue link at the very top)
- Click on Subscriptions
- Select the app you wish to manage
- Cancel your subscription
We want to thank you for sticking with us! If you have any questions or need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I purchase through the website, can I still access Fit Radio on my phone?
Yes, you can access your premium account on all of your devices. Just be sure to use the same login credentials.
How do I cancel my subscription through Apple so I can pay through the website?
1. Open your iPhone settings
2. Click on iTunes & App Store
3. Click on your Apple ID (blue link at the very top)
4. Click on Subscriptions
5. Select the app you wish to manage
6. Cancel subscription
Why is it cheaper to pay through the website?
The App Store charges 30% to developers for all in-app purchases, because of this, you will always save 30% by subscribing directly on our site vs the App Store.